Wednesday, April 23, 2008

NS PART 2

well, this is the best part haha weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
i never knew that me kong yi ching will take part in persembahan haha=)
and oh yea this is how i know mr wai sheng haha=) perkahwinan cina
well hes the fren of the guy and im the fren of the bride haha we feel so erm how do u spell it arr kelefe issit so we wanted to quit but end up didnt and guess what... i made him sing the chinese moon song 'MOON REPRESENT MY HEART' haha the persembahan was not really successful cus i suck and nervous mann first time holding the microphone for so long yorhh scare mann hehe...but stilll ok la my fren was more scare hehe cherry my lovely ganu chinese fren=) i wonder what is she doing now and sally too...

im glad i was chosen to join ns 2008 first batch cus i met wonderful ppl there

first i would like to thx

wai sheng for being the nicest guy he really help me alot i was so happy when i knew that he was shy lol u gave me good memory and sorry for making u so tired k...ur best guy fren in ns really no lying i swear haha=)

sze yuen for being my first fren in ns i knew her before we masuk kem it was in the bus and i slept at her shoulder and i think i scared u rite cus my head suddenly fall at ur shoulder haha=)
i really sleep like a pig hor hehe

li vern for being my coolest dormate haha she teach me many stuff mann bout life and how to become a woman and to bcome more tidy in the future hehe she veli clean wan u know one hair land on her bed also she cannot tahan...thats y our dorm is dorm harapan mannn haha=)

wai fong for being the person i look for when i need a hug hehe u gave me warm i love u alot and oh yea i still owe u a dinner u better ask it from me soon k before fun2 leave...yorhh this sucks la i will miss my dear fun2=)

ping2 for being the person i first talk to in dorm e... we enter the dorm together but sleep so damn far away thxs to teacher hor what must mix... chinese and chinese cannot sleep together damn yeeyer rite=p

fun2 for sleeping opposite me eventhough u came in late but u were my close fren we everyday talk bout hamdi arr firdaus arr everyday talk bout our sam shi hehe damn nice to talk hor...and u always comfort me when i suddenly cry bcus of them haha=)

yi ping for being the same personality as me hehe we both veli stress wan hor but u arr different case u also another wan tidyness and cleaniness is ur priority lol but me arr about facing the guys lol=)

sze yuan for being the person whenever i need when i break down...i remember u help me to change towel so that my fewer will go away thx u i love u alot it was so hard for me by sending u off that day...

malvin for being the first chinese guy fren i know in kem we 3, sy me and u were good frens in kem until erm things got complicated and u changed la but nvm la ur still ok to me...

wilson erm u arr u damn bad la u tell him i like him but nvm la still he suppose to know la hehe thx u wilson this is how we got to know each other...and almost forgot y didnt i know u in first module cb....r u that bz arr haha=) enjoy graphic k...

firdaus for being the first person i like in kem hehe u made my kem life interesting hehe at first i wasnt thinking of doing anything but to get to know u i did many activities that got to know u lol and i didnt know u knew that i was there all along haha until u wrote in that book haha=)

ihsan for being super irritating but still u were quite handsome la at first i dint want to know u cus scare mah but hen u came along with chipsmore and disturb me haha call me chan pulak haha and thxs for the keychain u better take care mine...i hope he is reading this mannnnnnnnn haha=)

izzrin for being the guy i needed for help at something haha cannot tell we share secrets too lol and he didnt know he knew me since juggling...u arr y so forgetful wan u know arr i thought u were the most caring one u know but now still la haha=)

syahmi for being nice to me la...thxs for the present i love it haiz im speechless complicated la but still im glad i know u cus u made me run i think issit in merentas desa haha=)

hamdi for being funny la cus u always smile made me think u so cute i like to disurb u haha cus u like to say me also haha=) but didnt get to know u well la haiz wasted...but still ur sms are funny....

and all charlie members hehe and alpha,bravo and delta too hehe


u guys rocks really... i hope we can catch up soon... well i also learn one new word insyah-allah =)


national service kumpulan siri 5 2008 HABIS LAPOR!!!!!!!!

No comments: